In this article I am going to share with you my proven content marketing blueprint. I have been using this strategy for quite some time now and as a result, my blog went from nothing to PageRank 3. And generated leads like clock work whether I’m at my work place or on a vacation. If you follow as I teach, you will reap the same thing. Its not hard if you know what you’re doing. So continue reading as I spill the beans and don’t forget to take action after reading this article.
1. Utilize Social Media Traffic – now if you’re an online marketer and you are not using social media traffic for your business, then you are missing out big time. There are 600 million people out there hanging out on social media sites such as Facebook. Imagine people, thats a huge amount of traffic! So take advantage of that traffic and go out there and offer solutions to your target market and start building that relationships.
2. Post Content On Your Blog – if content is king, then your blog is your castle. Its actually easy to find content or create your own if you know how. Here are some basic tips to make it easy for you to create your own content and post it on your blog. The first one is to read at least 5 blog posts every day that’s within your niche and by reading those posts its almost impossible you won’t get any ideas on what to write about. You can combine those posts, repackage those content and make it yours. Another way to do it is to find a post that you like and write something about it. Write something about what you liked most about that post and then write another sentence about what you liked about the author and at the end of your post, link back to the original blog article. Now you just have a new content on your blog.
3. Set Up Blog To Capture Traffic – now that you have a new content posted on your blog, its now time to expose or market your content to your target market by utilizing social media which I just stated above. Your job as an online marketer is to create content to offer solutions to your target market and drive traffic to it so you can be found.
4. Develop The Relationship – once you have captured those leads through the traffic that you have built on your blog, its time to build that relationship on your prospects. Provide that value continually to your leads so they will see you as a trusted advisor and someone who can bring them closer to their goals.
5. Sell – and last but not the least is to sell your solution to your prospects. That’s what we are here for, to sell. If you’re offering a solution that your target market finds very valuable, then making money and selling online is simple. So focus on providing valuable solutions to your target market and not pitch and vomit your products and opportunity right off the bat. People are looking for solutions and not your mlm product or your complan. So offer them what they need and want. That’s the secret to selling effortlessly and making money online easily.
So just to reiterate that first is to create a content, then post that content on your blog, utilize the social media traffic and you capture leads through your blog lead capture page. If you don’t have a lead capture page yet, then nothing to worry about as here is an awesome online marketing lead generation tool that will solve your biggest problem in your online marketing business.
So there you have it. I hope that you find this article about proven content marketing blueprint useful and valuable.
Now your turn. What is your blueprint when it comes to content marketing? Do you have some specific and proven content marketing strategies that will help other marketers achieve their goals for their business? Please feel free to share by leaving your comments below and retweet this post if you like it.