You’ve probably heard how powerful it is to have a personal blog today. Having or owning a professional self-hosted wordpress blog is critical to your business success. It is very important because without it you don’t have a way to capture the traffic. Plus having your own blog gives you more credibilty and builds more trust to your prospects and readers.
Most people get stuck in blogging because they find it hard to first set it up and second what and how to write. Blogging is actually not that hard if there is someone who can guide you along the way from a-z.
But how do you master the art of blogging?
I want to share with you my knowledge on how I mastered the art of blogging which lead me to produce 10-20 leads per day for free!
1. Read at least 5 blog posts per day (depends on your niche) You can get ideas from sites like digg, stumble upon, Popurls, mlmurls, etc…
2. Comment on those blog posts.
3. Choose which post you like most among those 5 blogpost that you just read and write a new post about it (use the OPC strategy) If you don’t know what OPC means yet, it means using Other People’s Content. I have a training on that here.
4. Share your post to your facebook friends and twitter followers. (Learn how to leverage social media and get more viral here).
5. Respond to comments (engage with your readers)
That’s it! You don’t need to complicate things. Just follow the steps I’ve laid out here and you will soon realize that blogging is still the safest most dependable way to capture leads, sales and sign ups for your business.