First of all, there are 2 ways in which you can create a content to your blog:
1. Using Other People’s Content (OPC)
2. Your Own Content
So if you hate writing, probably you want to consider using other people’s content. But the problem is you don’t want to steal other people’s content because this will destroy your reputation as a trusted advisor in your niche. So is there an ethical way to use other people’s content (OPC)? Luckily there is, and these are already proven to work.
1. Look for websites with socially proven content such as Digg, StumbleUpon, Google “your niche” alerts, Yahoo buzz, Twitter trends etc… there are a lot to list. But what I highly recommend are these 2 websites which are Alltop and popurls.
2. Since these are already socially proven contents, what you need to do is look at a topic that interests you.
3. Instead of copying their headline, spin it or rephrase it.
4. In your first sentence, write something about what you liked about that article.
5. In your second sentence, write something about what you liked about the author and link to his blog.
6. Publish your post and go to your blogpost as if you were a visitor and then click the link of the author’s blog where you linked to your blog. This way the author will be alerted that you linked to his post or blog.
In that way, the author of that article will even thank you for that. At the same time, you are creating content to your blog that pulls since it is already socially proven.
So there you go, at the beginning you will probably consider using other people’s content so you will have a lot of value to offer to your niche. But as time goes by, you will need to learn how to create your own content. And if you’re thinking its hard, then I am a living testimony that it is far from it.
If you want to learn more about this topic, click here.