First of all, happy new year to everyone! In this article I am going to share with you 5 blogging productivity tips. As you know blogging can take time but when done correctly, blogging is still the safest most dependable way to capture leads, sales and sign ups for your network marketing business.
In blogging, it is important to plan or schedule ahead of time. You must set goals and tasks for the month, the week and the day.
So here are 5 blogging productivity tips that you can refer so you can use your time efficiently when blogging:
1. Start writing and share your knowledge freely to others and never plagiarize. If you don’t have something to share, then use other people’s socially proven content and link back to the original article.
2. Set up your blog post to automatically syndicate to sites like NetworkedBlogs so you get more leverage. This way you don’t have to post manually to sites like networkedblogs to share what’s on your mind.
3. Syndicate your latest articles or blog posts to websites such as the Unified Tribe or TSA. This way you don’t have to manually post your latest articles or blog posts to facebook and twitter. Instead you get more leverage because other people on those sites called tribe members are already willing to share and syndicate your content to their own social media following.
4. When creating a content, turn off your cellphone, IM’s, facebook, etc until you get the job done. Focus on your task because creating a content is a money making activity. You should craft your article carefully. Turning on your cellphone, IM’s, facebook, etc., is being inefficient and can lessen your IQ. So focus!
5. Read other people’s content, comment and share their articles to your own social media followings. By doing this, you are getting more ideas on what to write next on your blog and it can even make you a better blogger.
So there you have it. I hope that you have learned something out of this article about 5 blogging productivity tips.