In this article I am going to share with you how to market your business online using article marketing. Article marketing is a very powerful way to market your business online because aside from it is free to use, it also spreads like a virus if done properly. On the other hand, article marketing can also be confusing and overwhelming if you don’t know how to implement the article marketing tips that I am going to share with you now. Plus I am going to reveal a bonus tip at the end of this article.
So here are the article marketing tips that you need to know so you can start generating 20-50 leads per day for your online business:
1. Know Your Target Market – before you think about marketing online using articles, make sure you know who your target market is.
2. Research Market’s Needs and Wants – you need to know the problems, needs and wants of your target market so you can provide them with the solution that they need.
3. Find Specific Keywords Used – here is where the rubber meets the road. You need to identify what keywords your target market are typing on Google. If you are serious with your online marketing business, you need to get this tool because this is the most basic tool that every serious online marketer must have.
4. Write Relevant Content – now that you know what keywords your target market are typing and searching on Google, its time to write an article (minimum of 400 words). You can do this on your own or outsource this.
5. Create Page With Content – now that you have a 400 minimum word article, its now time to publish your content at either your blog or to authority sites like ezinearticles, goarticles, buzzle and articlebase.com
6. Get Backlinks – after you have published your article on either your blog or on authority sites, it’s now time to build backlinks on your page. Search engines rank pages and not websites. So in order for your page to rank on the first page of Google, you need to build backlinks on that page. The more backlinks you will get, the higher your page will rank on SERPS and on the first page of Google. I highly highly recommend this tool to build huge amount of backlinks to your page. Only get this tool if you are serious and want to rank on the first page of Google.
7. Make Those Backlinks Count – now here’s the trick. Make sure that your backlinks count! Let me state it again, make sure your backlinks count! Why? Because you are just wasting your time and effort if you don’t make your backlinks count. So the question is, how do you make your backlinks count? “Ping all your backlinks”… Since it would be a pain in the ass to ping your links one by one, use this tool to automate the process.
And here’s my bonus article marketing tip: submit your backlinks to the major rss directories and again, don’t forget to ping it.
So there you have it. Feel free to share and comment on my blog. I hope that you find this article marketing tips helpful and remember to make your backlinks count 🙂