In this blog post I am going to teach you how to add a facebook like box to your blog or website. This is important because it adds a social proof and one of the key elements to your success online.
So here are the steps on how to add a facebook like box to your blog:
2. On the left side under your picture, click edit page
3. Then click marketing from the choices you see on the left side
4. Click add a like box to your website
5. On the box where it says facebook page url, change it to your username (http://www.facebook.com/sonnylanorias) for example
6. Adjust the settings, width, color scheme, etc.
7. Then click get the code
8. Paste that code in your wordpress widget section
Having the facebook like box visible on your blog enables your readers to connect with you easily. It also gives you more credibility and inspires trust to your blog visitors.
If you haven’t implemented this yet on your blog, do it now. So there you have it. I hope that this short tutorial about how to add a facebook like box to your blog has somehow helped you.
Share this post and help spread the love!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Powered by Facebook Comments
Sonny is an Internet entrepreneur and a Work At Home Dad who lives in Davao City, Philippines with his wife, Nora and daughter, Nicole. Sonny has been consistently making money from home since 2008 and is considered by many as the # 1 internet entrepreneur in Davao City Philippines on the subject of Home Based Internet Marketing Business. Sonny has generated hundreds of leads on the Internet by using blogging, social media, web 2.0, article marketing and SEO and loves to teach and train others to match his online success.