In this blog post I am going to teach you how to add a facebook like box to your blog or website. This is important because it adds a social proof and one of the key elements to your success online.
So here are the steps on how to add a facebook like box to your blog:
2. On the left side under your picture, click edit page
3. Then click marketing from the choices you see on the left side
4. Click add a like box to your website
5. On the box where it says facebook page url, change it to your username (http://www.facebook.com/sonnylanorias) for example
6. Adjust the settings, width, color scheme, etc.
7. Then click get the code
8. Paste that code in your wordpress widget section
Having the facebook like box visible on your blog enables your readers to connect with you easily. It also gives you more credibility and inspires trust to your blog visitors.
If you haven’t implemented this yet on your blog, do it now. So there you have it. I hope that this short tutorial about how to add a facebook like box to your blog has somehow helped you.
Powered by Facebook Comments