In this article I am going to share with you 7 simple tips on how easily you can craft an amazing offer on your blog. Having a blog to market your business online plays a vital role these days. It will either make or break your online business. Gone are the days wherein you can easily get leads and sign ups through pay per click and banner advertising. In this new social media economy, your target market are wiser and smarter than you ever know. They don’t just join any business opportunities out there on the internet land, but rather people join people who they know, like and trust. The key today to outrank your competition is to be unique and valuable. You need to have something to offer to your target market of value which eventually brings them to like and trust you. This industry will and still be based on relationships nothing more nothing less.
1. Always think about whats in for your readers – this is very important because as a business owner, your goal is to solve your target market’s problems and challenges. It will always be based on their needs and wants, not yours. So always put your readers first before anything else.
2. What are you good about – this is another crucial thing. Think about something you’re good about and repackage that skill to solve other people’s problem. If you love helping other people by helping them make money from blogging, then master that skill and share the value to the market place.
3. Identify what is your blog all about – try to empty your mind and take a closer look on what really your blog is all about. Don’t copy everything that you see on other blogs because it will just be a waste of time and effort. Focus on the things that you write about most. A little trick here is to go to your archives and check what categories has the most number of articles and that will give you an idea of what really your blog is all about.
4. Share your strategies that produces results – if you have been blogging for awhile now and have found that twitter marketing for example has helped your business grow by getting 3-5 leads per day using that method, then share it to your target market. Don’t keep it a secret. The more value you share, the more you will be attractive and become the hunted.
5. Be simple and direct – when offering something of value to your readers, keep it simple and direct. Don’t over complicate it because the more simple your offer is and direct to the point, the more people will be interested on what you have to offer.
6. Don’t plagiarize – copying other people’s offer will not help you build and grow your business. Instead of copying other people’s offer within your niche, you can simply get ideas from their offers and repackage it. Add those offers on your swipe file from time to time and I am sure you can come up with something unique that you will like in the future.
7. Build your brand – be unique because this is how you build your own brand on the internet. If you and 1,000 more people are offering the same thing word for word, then how can you be unique? Having your own brand will pay you 100 folds in the long run. So focus on building your brand instead of someone else.
So there you have it. I hope that you have learned something from this article about the 7 simple tips on how easily you can craft an amazing offer.
Now your turn. Where did you get your ideas when you crafted your amazing offer on your blog? Feel free to share by leaving a comment below.
P.S. Do you want to know where I exactly get most of my content that actually produces results? Check it out here!
Powered by Facebook Comments