Blogging is a game changer these days if you want to build a solid and profitable online business. In this post I am going to share with you the 6 ultimate reasons why you need to be blogging.
Blogging is extremely popular today since it enables individuals to connect to one another. Blogging has additionally also been a popular seo (Search engine optimization) tool because search engines like Google and Yahoo loves wordpress blogs. It can also identify that your blog is often up-to-date with content or customer comments, so their bots visit blogs frequently searching for new content to incorporate in their index.
1. Blogging creates an asset that lasts forever – unlike any other websites, having a blog is your asset for your business because you own it. It is an asset because you have total control over it and its where you share your valuable content to your target market. It what separates you from the boys and girls on the internet land out there.
2. Blogging is yours – when you own a blog, it’s yours. It is not owned by Google or owned by another third party site. If you don’t own your blog, it will be taken from you anytime with or without any reason at all.
3. Blogging is SEO friendly – search engine giants like Google, Yahoo and Bing loves fresh content and this is the exact reason why blogging is seo friendly. Unlike before having a static website is enough to please Google. But hey it’s 2012, and the game has changed. So better have a blog or be gone.
4. Blogging is easy (once you know how to do it) – a lot of people are afraid to start a blog (self-hosted) because they either don’t know how to do it or they simply don’t get the idea of having one. But good thing is if you just find a coach or mentor who can show you the way on how to do it, then it can be as simple as A-B-C.
5. Blogging is smart branding – this is the coolest thing of having a blog. Because you can simply share content to your target market but at the same time you are in fact actually building your own brand (YOU Inc.) If you have your own thumb mark that makes you unique among the rest, having a blog and branding yourself with your blog is like having your own thumb mark online.
6. Blogging is the hottest trend in marketing today – read that again and yes it is a fact! That blogging is the ultimate fashion today. It is the new economy so to speak. If you are not embracing this hottest trend in marketing today, then you are missing big time.
Blogging Secret Finally Revealed:
Now here’s the secret when it comes to blogging so you can build a profitable online business empire. Always focus your efforts on the other person (thats marketing). The idea is simple to blog about the problems of your target market. Within your blog, you provide the solution that your target market is looking for. Because if you’re not blogging, someone else will.
So there you have it. I hoped that you learned something from this post about the 6 ultimate reasons why you need to be blogging.
<<=== Liked this post? Share it! Please Leave a Comment below and Join in the Discussion.
P.S. How To Finally Conquer and Master The ‘Lethal’ Marketing Secrets That The Top 5% Use ToDominate This Industry Without Making Cold Calls Or Hassling Your Friends And Family Again ===>TEACH ME THE SECRETS!