Blog traffic is the other integral half if you want to become successful in making money through blogging. Creating high quality content is not just enough. You need high quality blog traffic as well. So if you are struggling with getting traffic to your blog, you will discover and learn in this post the 5 simple ways to get free blog traffic using niche bookmarking sites.
What are niche bookmarking sites, you may ask? Niche means narrowing your focus down to an area which is more specialized and less competitive than mainstream sites. One example is if you’re just new in blogging and you bookmark your site to stumbleupon, you may not get noticed there since this bookmarking site is too general. So what should you do?
1. Submit your blog post or article at blokube – first of all Blokube offers a place for bloggers to mastermind. To network. To exchange ideas and interact. Blokube is a community. It’s all about like minded individuals getting together to share valuable, quality content, but that’s just the beginning. It is a social community site for bloggers and internet marketers. The idea behind this site is to promote interaction among bloggers with the goal to create meaningful discussions and build up quality comments. There is also a voting system where members vote on each other’s content.
2. Submit your blog post or article at bloginteract – Bloginteract was established for a few purposes. It allows for bloggers, writers, photo and video journalists, and those that are simply interested in various blog and multi-media topics to come together, submit their favorite story, photos, videos, and more, and engage and “interact” with one another. It is a “user-friendly” social media network. The categories include blogging, business, SEO/SEM, lifestyle, web design and so on.
3. Submit your blog post or article at bizsugar – BizSugar delivers the content that small business owners, managers and entrepreneurs care about, without all the noise:
* You share your business blog posts, videos and other content, so that others can learn from you. Benefits: you reinforce a reputation as a thought leader and bring online visibility to your content.
* You discover what others have shared. Benefits: you make networking connections with other business people and stay informed.
It is indeed a social bookmarking network focusing on news and tips for small businesses. If your article gets 15 and more votes, it will hit the home page, generating massive exposure for and traffic to your blog.
It covers business startups, marketing, legal affairs, management, technology and so forth.
4. Submit your article or blog post at blogengage – Blog Engage allows you to submit your blog article(s) that will be reviewed by all and will be promoted by any member or visitors to the main page. It is the ultimate social bookmarking network and community created for bloggers.
5. Submit your blog article at SERPd – SERPD is a community for SEO professionals to share ideas, tips, tricks, tactics, and stories. The top 10 users over the past 30 days get featured on the home page. The most active users get the most exposure on SERPd!
Now as you can see, there is an enormous power behind this blog traffic strategy. The key here is to stay consistent and start connecting with the members of these awesome community of rocking entrepreneurs. And if you implement these blog traffic methods that I’ve shared with you, you’ll definitely see if not some, ultimate spike on your traffic within weeks and months or even years to come.
So there you have it folks the 5 simple ways to get free blog traffic using niche bookmarking sites.
If you liked this post? Share it! And please leave a comment below and join in the discussion.
P.S. Can You REALLY Afford to PASS on FREE LEADS for LIFE?! Here are 25 Ways to Generate Massive Blog Traffic, More Leads And Close More People Into Your Business. Click here and I’ll see you on the next page.