In this post I am going to share with you the 11 points of a perfect business. So what are these 11 points, why do you need it and how do you find it? First of all if you are looking for a home based business or currently struggling in your home business, these 11 points of a perfect business is maybe what you are searching for. Now lets get started.
1. Global Opportunity – the ideal business sells the world rather than a single neighborhood or a single city or locality (in other words, it has a huge market).
2. Inelastic Demand – the ideal business has a product with “inelastic demand.” This means that people need it, almost regardless of price.
3. No Employees – the ideal business has low labor requirements, the fewer people needed, the better.
4. Continuing Need – the ideal business sells a product which has a continuing need. It’s not a fad product. It’s not a product which people can easily substitute or even do without.
5. Low Overhead – the ideal business has low overhead. It does not need an expensive location, it does not need large amounts of electricity, advertising, legal advise, etc.
6. Unique Product – the ideal business produces a product which is difficult (or almost impossible) for a competitor to copy or reproduce. This means the product is an original or it requires very special know how.
7. Low Investment – the ideal business does not require huge cash expenditures or large investments in equipment. In other words, it does not tie up your money.
8. Cash Business – the ideal business is a business that has cash billings. It does not tie up your money in extended credit arrangements.
9. Regulation Free – the ideal business is relatively free from all kinds of government and industry regulations.
10. Portable – the ideal business is portable. You can take it anywhere you want, in US, Canada, UAE, Australia, ASIA.
11. Fascinating – here is a crucial but overlooked one: the ideal business is one that keeps you fascinated, you love it, it requires your full intellectual and often your emotional energies.
So there you have it, my post about the 11 points of a perfect business.
My question is, do you have a genuine desire for change in your life? Are you willing to put forth the effort? Are you coachable? If you answered “YES” to these questions, then you may be standing at the door of what could become your vehicle to financial freedom.
So why is this system the perfect business? Simply because it answers “YES” to the 11 points of a perfect business!